Why ceramic implants?
A dental implant adopts the natural function of a tooth root. If healthy teeth need to be ground for a bridge construction, if teeth are already missing in the molar region or if your own teeth are no longer present, then implants can help to give you more quality of life.
Zirkolith® is distinguished by our own manufacturing process
and offers you special advantages:
✓ Zirkolith® monstrates extremely low adhesion of bacterial plaque, the main cause of gum diseases such as periodontitis. Untreated periodontitis can increase the risk of many organic diseases, such as diabetes, risks during pregnancy, osteoporosis or cardiovascular disease.
✓ Our implants can be ground like natural teeth without problems and do not require complex accessories. This makes your dentist’s work safe and easy – and guarantees perfect esthetics.
✓ Together with ceramic drills and instruments we offer complete metal-free restoration – the best alternative for patients suffering from allergies.
Ceramic implants of Z-SYSTEMS
can solve every case, always
We make you smile again - Z-SYSTEMS is the innovation leader in ceramic implantology. All products are engineered and manufactured in Switzerland with highest precision possible.
Make the right decision
Titanium is a metal
- Metal implants can lead to allergic reactions or titanium incompatibilities.
- This can lead to discomfort as it conducts electrical energy.
- In case of receding gums or thin bone, the dark gray intrinsic color of titanium may shimmer through and be unsightly.
Recession of the gums around a titanium implant
Alternative: ceramic solution
Choose an implant made from high performance ceramics
- Metal-free – excellent soft tissue reaction/ behavior
- Esthetic – white ceramic for a brilliant smile
- Biocompatible – optimally tolerated by the body, good regeneration of the gum
- Safe – worldwide experience from over 15 years of experience