Z5m(t) | One-piece implant
One-piece implant - specially developed
With active thread – specially designed to provide maximum primary stability for bone class D3 ⁄ D4 and for immediate implant placement after tooth loss.
Properties of Z-SYSTEMS implants
- scientifically tested and documented soft tissue affinity
- superior aesthetics, no gray rings, white implant
- innovative chair-side abutment individualization
- outstanding bone integration thanks to the SLM®* surface
* Surface Laser Modified
Contact us, we will be happy to send you all the information you need about the restoration of our one-piece implants.
Highlights of the Z5m(t) one-piece implant
The laserstructured SLM®-surface has been shown to promote osseointegration due to its demonstrable increased roughness.
All Z-SYSTEMS implants are provided with a hydrophilic surface!
1. Can be prepped directly in situ: Abutment and implant shoulder
- Individual aesthetics
- Fast and cost-effective restorations – like a natural tooth
2. Identical supracrestal area like Z5m, as well as surface SLM®
- Same drill set supplemented with 3 drills especially for Z5m(t) (TD170, CD355 and CD455)
3. Perfect individual aesthetics
- 100 % ceramic
- Individual aesthetics due to preppable preparation margin.
4. A strong connection
- The implant connects a conical basic shape with a dynamic self-tapping (active) thread.
5. Experience from over 60,000 implants placed
- Established ennosal design
- Excellent osseointegration through Z-Systems' proven,patented proprietary SLM® laser surface technology and gentle plasma sterilization
6. Unique, dynamic active selfcutting Thread
- Allows for soft, predominantly spongy bone of the Class D3 ⁄ D4 reaching high primary stability.
The health of your patients is our top priority. That is why we have put together a comprehensive technical guide which we also provide here online. We recommend the use of Zirkolith® ceramic implants for dentists with a thorough practical surgical training, expertise and experience in implantology.