Z5-TL | Tissue Level implant
The first 100% ceramic screw-retained implant
The Tissue Level version of the world’s first 100% ceramic, two-piece screw-retained implant
Size overview of the implant
Properties of Z-SYSTEMS implants
- scientifically tested and documented soft tissue affinity
- superior aesthetics, no gray rings, white implant
- outstanding bone integration thanks to the SLM®* surface
* laser modified surface
Extensive prosthetic options
Contact us, we will be happy to send you all the information you need about the restoration of our Tissue Level implant.
Highlights of the Z5-TL Tissue Level implant
All Z-SYSTEMS implants are provided with a hydrophilic surface!
The laserstructured SLM®-surface has been shown to promote osseointegration due to its demonstrable increased roughness.
1. Aesthetics for professional care
- Wide range of straight and angled abutments for optimal esthetic results and flexible functionality
- A wide range of options for designing the exit profile
2. 100% ceramic
- 100 % ceramic, screw-retained, two-piece bone level implant
- Surgical procedure analogous to two-piece titanium implantology
- Closed healing, augmentation and simultaneous sinus lift is possible in suitable cases
3. A Unique, strong connection
- The conical screw connection with internal thread for microgap-free connection and prevention of a pump effect.
- NEW: ceramic abutment screw for 100 % all-ceramic restoration
- A titanium screw is also available as an option
4. Experience from over 80,000 implants placed
- Established ennosal design, based on tissue-level predecessors, ensures transferable results
- Self-tapping thread with bone chip reservoir reduces insertion torque
- Excellent osseointegration through Z-Systems‘s proven, patented proprietary SLM® laser surface technology and gentle plasma sterilization
The health of your patients is our top priority. That is why we have put together a comprehensive technical guide which we also provide here online. We recommend the use of Zirkolith® ceramic implants for dentists with a thorough practical surgical training, expertise and experience in implantology.