Z-SYSTEMS ceramic implants are unique in their combination of design and material
All Z-SYSTEMS implants are provided with a hydrophilic surface!
The laserstructured SLM®-surface has been shown to promote osseointegration due to its demonstrable increased roughness.
* Z-SYSTEMS has had the safety of manually-prepped Z-SYSTEMS implants tested by the renowned Fraunhofer Institute for Material Engineering. The results are clear. No significant impairment was found in the prepped implants. Manually prepped implants do not have a higher risk of breakage.
The most advanced & versatile ceramic dental implants on the market today:
- 100 % ceramic, screw-retained, two-piece Bone ⁄ Tissue Level Implant: Surgical procedure analogous to two-piece titanium implantology
- Straight and angled abutments in different abutment and gingival heights are available for aesthetically superior restorations.
- The extraordinarily stable implantabutment connection plus outstanding break resistance ensure the highest level of safety.
- The conical, self-cutting threads ensure primary stability.
- Z5m and Z5m(t) can be prepped.* Zirkolith® material’s high stability makes it possible to prep the implant to defined preparation limits. Th is unique ability in implantology means a great deal of freedom for the user for individual adjustment to existing anatomical circumstances.
- The abutment can be directly prepped in-situ. Thus one can provide customized, fast and low-cost care. The connection geometries of our structures are filed in the most-available CAD libraries (3D Diagnostix, Carestream, Materialise, Planmeca, Sicat, Vatech)
- This unique material makes it possible to prep the shoulder on a custom basis to defined preparation limits.* The shoulder design makes it possible to produce the optimal soft tissue shape for a safe and aesthetic solution.
- The optimal combination of the conical basic form with dynamic, active and selfcutting threads achieves high primary stability even in soft D3 bone.
Surgical and prosthetic concepts
The health of your patients is our top priority. That is why we have put together a comprehensive technical guide which we also provide here online. We recommend the use of Zirkolith® ceramic implants for dentists with a thorough practical surgical training, expertise and experience in implantology.