Z5m and Z5m(t) can be prepped. Zirkolith® material’s high stability makes it possible to prep the implant to defined preparation limits. The abutment can be directly prepped in-situ. Thus one can provide customized, fast and low-cost care.
One-piece implants for nearly all indications
Z5m: One-piece Z5m implants are suitable for nearly all indications in the upper and lower jaw for functional and aesthetic oral rehabilitation.
Size overview of the implant
Properties of Z-SYSTEMS implants
- scientifically tested and documented soft tissue affinity
- superior aesthetics, no gray rings, white implant
- innovative chair-side abutment individualization
- outstanding bone integration thanks to the SLM®* surface
* laser modified surface
Contact us, we will be happy to send you all the information you need about the restoration of our one-piece implants.
Highlights of the Z5m one-piece implant
The laserstructured SLM®-surface has been shown to promote osseointegration due to its demonstrable increased roughness.
All Z-SYSTEMS implants are provided with a hydrophilic surface!
1. Can be prepped directly in situ: Abutment and implant shoulder
- Individual aesthetics
- Fast and cost-effective restorations – like a natural tooth
2. 100% ceramic
- 100 % ceramic one-piece implant
3. Optimal mechanical strength
- Conically shaped thread with broadened core diameter in the upper thread area ensures optimal mechanical strength and better primary stability
4. Experience from over 80,000 implants placed
- Established ennosal design
- Self-tapping thread with bone chip reservoir reduces insertion torque
- Excellent osseointegration through Z-Systems‘s proven, patented proprietary SLM® laser surface technology and gentle plasma sterilization
The health of your patients is our top priority. That is why we have put together a comprehensive technical guide which we also provide here online. We recommend the use of Zirkolith® ceramic implants for dentists with a thorough practical surgical training, expertise and experience in implantology.